Thursday, April 5, 2018

Marketing, Why am I taking this class?

As a visual communications major, I am required to take this class because graphic desingers are mostly freelance and have to fight for your work. In this class I want and need to learn how to market myself and other bussiness, also to figure out who I should be marketing torwords depending on the job.

When I have time in between assinmgents and projects: I create art things with different mediums, like watercolor, color pencil, drawing, inking, art makers, digital art, sewing, knitting, crocheting. I have always been a hands on learners so trying out and expreimenting with differnt mediums is always fun for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Marten and their Collaborations

Dr. Martens is a well-known shoe company, their website has their full history of how they became a symbol of self-expression, then became ...